The Law mandates that a minimum of one resident director is required in order to open up a business account
These are the important points that you must condier inorder to nominate a director.
- • The Singapore Companies Act does not allow corporate directors
- • Non-shareholders can also be appointed as Directors
- • A director and shareholder can be the same person
- • Details of directors will appear on public records
- • The appointed director must be at least 18 years of age and not be bankrupt or has prior record of malpractice